PvP TRAINING PROGRAM FOR INDY CORPORATIONS
In the past we had helped many corporations and individuals to hold the ropes of PvP in New Eden . We always believe that sharing knowledge and understanding is a great virtue. The Persuaders truly neutral and non-profit organisation who work for increasing pilot qualities in all over New Eden. Our fights are fun and we uphold a sportsman like attitude. Today we would like to share this experience and a very unique content with all other open minded corporations.
PvP Training Program Content
Content of training program greatly shaped and adjusted by the corporations current capabilities and needs. Therefor content may change depends on corporation to corporation. But if we need to give a simple example for the content it might look like this:
Trainer streams his screen live in Theory & Practice sessions . All attendants free to ask questions for better understanding and elaborating the subjects.
* Introducing the combat ships and ground Fitting principles for the PvP ships
*Modules mechanics and interactions in PvP context.
*Explaining some of the terms like : Signature radius/resolution/analysis, tracking.
*Turret and Missile mechanics.
*Introducing basic combat strategies and some classic fits stands up for those strategies.
*Reading and understanding different combat fits and evaluate optimal piloting strategies for different situations.
*Developing and adjusting fits for different purposes.
*Basic PvP related skills and time / performance efficient skill training programs.
We hold practice classes in our event arena. Depends on the agreement we may provide fitted ships ready in a Bowheads at the arena and all fleet members can freely reship from the ship maintenance bay seamless . So no need for dock back to station all session long . Before engage any practice fights we may introduce those aspects while all pilots in space .
* Introducing tactical overlay and reading vectors
* Inducing awareness and understanding around "engagement profiles"
*Checking and re-adjusting module layouts before combat. Getting ready.
*Fast lock up and initiate combat.
*Some fun subjects like introducing weapon recon
* Introducing sling shot and practice. ( Pilots understand this mechanic very easily since the trainer introduce this by sharing his screen meanwhile practicing with attendants ) ( getting better at this greatly dependent to pilots eager to practice after go back to their home systems)
*Range control and tanking.
* Damage appliance. When to orbit? When to keep at range?. How to manual orbit ? How to decide what are the criterias?
*Practice fights: In this section pilots invite each other for duels once at a time and experience the different fits and hulls. Meanwhile trainers and The Persuaders members presents to watch the fights and give feedback