PvP TRAINING PROGRAM FOR INDY CORPORATIONS
In the past, we had helped many corporations and individuals to hold the ropes of PvP in New Eden. We always believe that sharing knowledge and understanding is a great virtue. The Persuaders are truly neutral and non-profit organisations that work for increasing pilot qualities in all over New Eden. Our fights are fun and we uphold a sportsmanlike attitude. Today we would like to share this experience and very unique content with all other open-minded corporations.
PvP Training Program Content
Content of training programs is greatly shaped and adjusted by the corporations' current capabilities and needs. Therefore content may change depending on a corporation to corporation. But if we need to give a simple example for the content it might look like this:
Trainer streams his screen live in Theory & Practice sessions. All attendants are free to ask questions for better understanding and elaborating on the subjects.
* Introducing the combat ships and ground Fitting principles for the PvP ships
*Modules mechanics and interactions in PvP context.
*Explaining some of the terms like Signature radius/resolution/analysis, tracking.
*Turret and Missile mechanics.
*Introducing basic combat strategies and some classic fits stands up for those strategies.
*Reading and understanding different combat fits and evaluating optimal piloting strategies for different situations.
*Developing and adjusting fits for different purposes.
*Basic PvP related skills and time/performance efficient skill training programs.
We hold practice classes in our event arena. Depending on the agreement we may provide fitted ships ready in a Bowheads at the arena and all fleet members can freely reship from the ship maintenance bay seamless. So no need for dock back to station all session long. Before engaging in any practice fights we may introduce those aspects while all pilots are in space.
* Introducing tactical overlay and reading vectors
* Inducing awareness and understanding around "engagement profiles"
*Checking and re-adjusting module layouts before combat. Getting ready.
*Fast lock up and initiate combat.
*Some fun subjects like introducing weapon recon
* Introducing slingshot and practice. ( Pilots understand this mechanic very easily since the trainer introduce this by sharing his screen meanwhile practising with attendants ) ( getting better at this is greatly dependent on pilots eager to practice after going back to their home systems)
*Range control and tanking.
* Damage appliance. When to orbit? When to keep at range?. How to manual orbit? How do decide what are the criteria?
*Practice fights: In this section pilots invite each other for duels once at a time and experience the different fits and hulls. Meanwhile, trainers and The Persuaders members present to watch the fights and give feedback